October 5, 2009

An e-mail from Jesse's companion!

this is elder Kalinja from Ghana Cape Coast Mission. how are u doing? how about ur family. as for me and elder Mackay we are doing good nothing to complain about, the work is on. We will keep the fire burning so that the smokes will enter into every house in Ghana.

Elder Mackay is a great missionary. I love him sooooo much as my companion. He is wonderful. when he first arrived on the field Ghana has to welcome him with Typhoid. it was not easy for him to receive that AKWABA from the face of GHANA. Don't worry about him now, he is a Ghanaian now. i am teaching him how to eat FUFU,BANKU etc.

I am proud of him as my companion.i must congratulate u for such a wonderful training u ve given him. I now understand what the scriptures meant by Train up a child the way he should go so that when he is old he will not depart from it. proverbs 22:6 and also deutronomy 6:7.

Thanks sooo much i love ur family. keep doing ur good work. THE CHURCH IS TRUE.