October 12, 2009

Another e-mail from Elder Kalinja!

Me Da Mu Ase Piiii,

meaning thanks soooo much for you e mail. i enjoyed reading it. well I am a Ghanaian. i was born in Ghana, grow up there, live in Accra the capital city of Ghana. my home ward is TESANO, Christianborg Stake. my father is from Uganda but my mother is a Ghanaian. i live in Accra my entire life.

i love Ghana becos, GHANA is a peaceful country in Africa. Cape coast is not all that far from Accra. it is about 3 hours drive.

Elder mackay and i are both doing good. we love the people we are serving. the people are lovely. we have six candidate for Baptism on 18th of this month.

elder mackay is a hard worker. i love him. I am in the field for 18 months now and will be going home on 9th April 2010.

I LOVE YOUR FAMILY. Thanks in advance for sanding me next month magazine.