Sweet mother thank you soo much for all that you have done for me. You make the ending part of my mission so sweet. What a wonderful mother. Mom you are toooo much. God will richly bless you for all that you have done for me.

I can't wait to see you when i come to BYU. I will be there soon. Thanks so much for the package, altough i have not receive it yet, but i am happy to hear that you have sent me a package. i can't waite to receive it.
I am soo glad to hear that you met ex-elder Woodhouse one of my favorit missionary. He has set an example for me, not me alone but the whole mission. DO YOU MEAN YOU ATE ENCHALADAS WITH WOODHOUSE?. I am so jealouse of that. Anyway i will eat mine some day i hope.
Mom i wish you be at my birth day party on the 6th. My first mom told me they are preparing for me. i told her i will love to eat FUFU with INKATIQUAN (GROUDNUT SOUP). I love FUFU. it is my favorit. anyway you are all invited to my home coming party.
Mom do you know why i am so haappy?, because i am so LUCKY, do you know how?, because God loves me, do you know how?, because He gave me a gift, do you know what? it is your family, even you as my second mom.
i am going home but that is not the end of my life, i still need your advice and counsels while preparing for the future. so i hope we will stay intouch. my home e-mail is _____ my postal address is Joseph Ntisimbon kalinja P.O.BOX ______,TESANO WARD ACCRA, CHRISTIANBORG STAKE GHANA.
my regards to everyone at home. till i read from you God be with you all
LOVE FROM ELDER KALINJA
YOUR 2ND SON.
